Cheesy Thai Crab Omelette with Nagasari Super Import ERA
1 Cup Cooking Oil
1 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Ground white pepper
2 tsp Fish sauce
150g Cooked crab meat
A handful of mozzarella cheese, shredded
A handful of red chilli, sliced
A handful of coriander, roughly chopped
A handful of spring onion, sliced
A handful bean sprouts
- Place eggs, mozzarella cheese, pepper and fish sauce in a bowl and whisk until just combined. Stir through the crab meat.
- Fill a saucepan to about 1/3 capacity with cooking oil. Heat over medium heat. Have two spatulas ready as well as a baking tray lined with a paper towel.
- Pour the egg mixture into the oil and use the spatulas to push and squeeze the egg mixture into a tight cylinder.
- Once the omelette is golden transfer it to the baking tray and blot with an extra paper towel.
- Place onto a serving plate and top with the chili and herbs. Serve with Nagasari Super Import ERA rice.